Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011

This picture doesn't show the colors that well. I should have put the card in my usual place for taking pictures... Oh well! This is my card for the ColourQ Challenge this week! I was excited to use Cameo Coral!! :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Cameo Coral, Early Espresso
Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso textured, Poppy Parade, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Scallop Edge punch, Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch
Embellishments: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearl

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Love all the stamping, Ellen. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little CAS card---love it! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete