Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 4, 2011

I am feeling behind on greeting card orders! Just delivered one this morning. I'm halfway into the next one. And then I have one more in line! And, still, the 300 wedding invitations to finish by the end of April. (Plenty of time, right?!?)
Anyway, I already made one of this card today, in different colors. Then I went over to Inkspirations and saw their Color Challenge this week. I was inspired to make a second one with these colors!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Ink: Black StazOn
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Vellum, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Big Shot, Ovals Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Embellishment: Antique Brad

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card using this week's colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Love the CAS design :) thanks for playing with Inkspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Vinatge Wallpaper TI and you have done an amazing creation with the challenge. CAS cards are the best!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete