Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011

Another "all by myself" card! Not that it's anything spectacular or revolutionary. :) This color combination comes from me looking down at my gray sweats with yellow letters on the thigh next to my coral colored underwear! LOL! Too much information, probably, but that's my story. I don't have a tag punch, and wasn't really feeling the tag shape. So I left off the tag outline and used a circle punch around the image/sentiment. I layered two scallop circle of the same size to get the little bit of yellow between the Coral layers.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Ink: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Cameo Coral, Basic Gray textured, Whisper White
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Embellishments: 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon, Designer Button Neutrals Basic Gray

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment