Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011

I wanted to submit a masculine card in a swap and this is what I came up with. My rule of thumb for creating masculine cards: less is more.
Since I used a Stampin' Around Wheel (Texture) I am submitting it to the current challenge on SUO (Stampin' Up! only) Challenges.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bring On the Cake, Texture (wheel)
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
Tools: Corner Rounder punch, Tearing Edge, 1/16" Hole punch, dimensionals

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!
Embellishments: Hemp Twine, Silver Brad

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! I just created a different one with the same stamp and DSP. I like the way your texture wheel looks on this card. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your texture wheel adds just the right balance on the card! Love the colors (and that DSP!). So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete