Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011

This morning I went to the quarterly meeting that my upline coordinates. We used this stamp for a Make & Take. And when I got home, I felt like making my own card with it. (This set is still new enough, I haven't used all the stamps in it!) This card below is what I came up with to put into the greeting card order I'm currently working to fill. I love these colors together (cannot say that enough!!!). :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Eyelet Border punch
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, Basic Pearls

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment