Friday, February 25, 2011

February 24, 2011

This is my card for the ColorQ challenge this week. Somewhat inspired by the sample in the SAB mini (rainbow picture). This card would be great for a tween girl.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: So Happy for You
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point (flower centers and sponged edges)
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Tools: Small (1 3/4") Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Small Heart punch, sponge
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

P.S.- this is why I love Clear Mount sets from SU! I used a 4 in. wide block, plenty of room to line up these three images. I inked them with markers and voila! 3 separate stamps become one!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and I like the CAS look! Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Ellen. what a lot of patience stamping the rows, but very effective! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete