Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Apparently, I mixed color challenges here... I thought this was a color challenges last week from one of my frequented challenge sites. But when I looked back to find which site had posted it, I found neither of the 2 I thought it was had this combo! As it turns out the challenges were: 1) Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz and Tangerine Tango. or 2) Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango. That second one was close, so I'll link to Inkspirations #58, but their Linky/collection is closed now.

Anyway, regardless of the color combo and course thereof, this is a great card for a guy - appropriate for nearly any age, I'd say, but I had preteen/teenagers in mind.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise (marker)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso textured and smooth
Tools: 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Square punch (aligned along one corner of the dotted square, punched, realigned along opposite corner carefully placed and held in position :), punched - avoiding the scallops of the image), Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment