Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19,2011

For the Just Add Ink sketch challenge this week. Gotta just say, sketch challenges are not my favorite. However, when left to my own ideas, my layouts are all similar, so it's good for me. :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Tools: this label is from the Matchbox Die
Embellishments: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, SAB Ice Cream Parlor button, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have placed the Apple Blossoms stamp under the ribbon. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice take on the sketch, love the colours. Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete