Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

I used this colorQ color challenge as inspiration for this card, but I did not use any Gray. (I forgot that was one of the colors, actually!) Just today I received a shipment of new stuff including the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I had this card all made except for the embossing. Then I swiped both Old Olive and Crumb Cake ink pads over the embossed images. I love how it turned out!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Close As a Memory
Ink: Crumb Cake, VersaMark, Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Coluzzle Cutting System, Decorative Label punch, Black EP, heat tool
Embellishments: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Designer Buttons Neutrals Whisper White, crochet thread

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. I love the effect of the swiping on the embossing! I also love the black leaves. Very Striking!

    ReplyDelete