Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JAnuary 19, 2011

Two cards that work for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge for "Anything with Wings." Also, I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week on the first card. I am charge with the task of coming up with a wedding card for a stamping event I'll be a part of in March. Either of these would work, so now I need to pick which one would be best. Feel free to leave your opinion. :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, dimensionals, glue dot, Large Scallop Circle punch (anxiously waiting for this to come back for order!)
Embellishments: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Butterfly Prints
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, VersaMark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Tools: Butterfly Punch, dimensionals, glue dots
Embellishments: Designer Button Neutrals Basic Black, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!!

1 comment:

  1. I still have yet to use my butterfly punch and the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. I love how you used both the punch and the embosslits. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete