Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

I making progress on the 300 wedding invitations! I've cut 100 each of 4 different pieces of the invite! (There will be at least 3 other pieces with the printed information and then 3 punched pieces for the tab on the front). Pictures forthcoming. :) I'm feeling pretty good about what I've accomplished in just the last 2 days in the midst of having a home, a husband and a 3-year-old!

Meanwhile, I can't not make cards. :) I still have 2 greeting card orders to fill! So, with the color challenge from Pals Paper Arts I made another birthday card. I kept this one very simple and I really like it. You have to click and make the picture big to really see, but I stamped the circles (from Apple Blossoms) along the left side.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Apple Blossoms, A Word for You
Ink: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky
Paper: Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
Tools: Double Scalloped Ribbon Border punch, Corner Rounder punch
Embellishments: Twill Tape

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful how you showcased the purple flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - very CAS and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete