Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

For Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge I decided to make a masculine birthday card. I made one more quick birthday card this morning to finish up that order! Now I've cleaned up my work space and I'm ready to get started on 300 wedding invitations! Yikes! :)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Afterthoughts, Canvas background
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip textured, Baja Breeze (edges of sentiment square)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip textured, Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Tools: distressor (I actually use a pen cap!), Tearing Edge
Embellishments: Silver Brads, hemp twine

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Those challenge colors are perfect for a masculine card -- and you made a great one! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card Ellen!!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete