Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5, 2010

I snuck in one more card before bed last night, totaling 4 cards made yesterday. Then I made 4 another cards today at my still-new-to-me desk!!! They are super cute! BUT I decided to just pick 2 to show you. Tough choice... I'll probably end up coming back another time to post the others. :)

First is a rainbow of butterflies! I envisioned them in a straight line across the card, but this butterfly is too big for that. And I felt the other butterflies in the Beautiful Wings embosslit were too small. But I might go back and try it with the next size down sometime.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Concord Crush
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, dimensionals
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

----------
Next, I used a favorite color combo of mine: Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. This is one of the main reasons why it is unfortunate that Cameo Coral was retired! But I still have nearly a whole pack of Cameo Coral card stock to wean me off of this combo. LOL :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Well Scripted
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punchs, dimensionals
Embellishments: Pewter Brads

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment