Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4, 2010 Challenge 1

I have a new and improved "stamping station"!! I'll post a picture later... But I had to break it in today! I went to my usual challenge sites where I found 2 color challenges and a sketch challenge. So, I got to work.

This is the first card I made. This is the color challenge from Stamping 411 this week. I added the black, but it's a neutral which usually doesn't really count. :) The picture that provided the source of the color combo includes black, as well as a light purple color, so I figured I was safe adding it in. I pretty much just took my inspiration straight from that picture. A "teen" bedspread with a circle pattern. This card, obviously, has a circle pattern and it's fitting for a teenaged girl. I had to make one modification to the color challenge: I don't have Pear Pizzazz ink, so I substituted with Certainly Celery.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches, Circle Circus, Simple Shapes
Ink: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Tools: Double Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Wide Oval punch
Embellishments: 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Designer Buttons Brights Tempting Turquoise

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment