Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13, 2010

A customer at the workshop I did last night thought this dog was just so cute! But she didn't feel like she would actually use the set. I made this to send to her; I'll write on a PostIt and stick it in (instead of on the card) so she can use it.

I inked the Texturz plate by swiping/sliding the ink pad all over it. I made sure the whole plate was covered by a scratch paper so as not to get ink on my silicone pad.


I just wasn't feeling the sentiment on the front; couldn't get it in the right spot, I guess. So, I put it on the inside. Usually when one sends a Get-Well card, the note is brief - it's mostly to represent that the ill is being thought of and there is a desire to brighten their day. So, I felt it was okay to not have much writing room.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wellness Wishes
Ink: StazOn black, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Blender Pens, Big Shot, Top Note die, Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Circle Scissor Plus, Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch
Embellishments: 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment