Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4, 2010 Challenge 2

My second card of the day AND the second card made at my new stamping station! This was made for the color challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week. Again, I do not have Pear Pizzazz ink, so the flower stems are inked with Old Olive. I used the cracked glass technique (2-3 layers of Glassy Glaze on VersaMark ink, heated with the heat tool, of course; then stuck in the freezer for a few minutes and cracked upon retrieval from the freezer).

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Close as a Memory, Watercolor Trio
Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, VersaMark
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Tools: 1/2" Circle punch, Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder, heat tool
Embellishments: So Saffron Ribbon (from Dress Up Ribbon Originals, I believe), Vintage Brads

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that a fun technique!?! Lovely card. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, great job with the cracked glass tech.... I am yet to try that one! :) Thanks for playing with Stamping Royalty this week.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! I love how the whole card is embossed! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job. Great work. I love the way you use the colours in the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at SR.

    ReplyDelete