Thursday, November 4, 2010

My New Stamping Station!


Woo.Hoo!!!! I finally upgraded my work station. I was simply working from multiple Rubbermaid containers atop a card table and a 6ft folding table. THEN, Monday morning I saw a friend post a picture of this desk, offering it for sale. They are moving to CO [:( makes me sad] to help in planting Harvest Bible Chapel Denver [:) makes me happy!]. And they sold about 90% of their furniture and even their very large screen TV (which my husband probably really wanted to buy from them!). Anyway, $50 and a-lot-of-work-to-get-it-in-our-basement later.... I have an organized Stamping Station and am so excited about it! My things are much more accessible and in their own place. Yay!! Now, I just need to find a paper rack that will fit in that unit down on the lower left. Then I'll really be in business! It's a far cry from some of the stamping rooms out there, but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment