Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10, 2010

I just received the Cute Christmas set yesterday. I'm going to use it for my next 2 workshops. I love the images in the set (although, I'm not too keen on the "have a cute Christmas" phrase...). This card is what we'll be making at a workshop next Thursday. It is totally CAS, clean and simple. I don't often make a card without using White or Vanilla and without using a sentiment on the front. I did put "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" from Occasional Quotes on the inside, though.

The button is actually a paper button. I punched four 1/2" circles, glued them into a stack, punched two holes (which you can't see), sanded the edges a bit, then topped it with Crystal Effects to give it a glossy sheen. I simply tied a little knot of the ribbon and glued it on top of the button, as my holes were too small to put the ribbon through!


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Cute Christmas
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen
Embellishments: Crystal Effects, 1/8" Certainly Celery Taffeta ribbon

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment