Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

2 months til Christmas! If you make a Stampin' Up! wish list to pass on to gift-givers, they are free to call me anytime to place an order for YOUR gift. :) Also, if you know other stampers/scrappers who would like SU! stuff for Christmas you can purchase merchandise or a gift certificate for them through me!

Back to the here and now! This was the last card for my bundle of 40 cards that my friend is purchasing from me - as Christmas gifts, actually! LOL

I am pleased with this one. I was going to submit it for the Stampin' Royalty Recipe Challenge of "Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons," but their collection was closed. :(


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Simply Said
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Tools: 3/4" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punches, Word Window punches; Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF
Embellishments: 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon, 5/16" Jumbo Brad Neutrals Silver

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment