Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010

Last night I went to the Stamping 411 site and was glad to find this Color Challenge: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo. Since I've been working on 4o cards in bright colors, I'm always happy for inspiration. These are certainly bright colors! :)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Rough Type
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Tools: 1/2" and 3/4" Circle punches, Sticky Strip (I used a small piece to overlap the ribbon just a bit - that's the spot where I cinched it with the thread and button; then I put a small piece on the back of each circle to stick them to the ribbon)
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Designer Buttons Brights Pumpkin Pie, crochet thread



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, VersaMark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Tools: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, sponge, 1 3/8" 1 3/4" Circle punches
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired)

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment