Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010

I've been trying new color combinations for this order of bright colored cards. I think I've come up with some good ones (hopefully the recipients think so as well!). I came up with a couple different color combos and did the card on the left. I thought the second combo would work well with the same card, so that's what I did! Since I'm putting together 2 packs of cards, for 2 people, I'll just put them in separate packs!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Punched Posies, Warm Words
Ink:
Left Card: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Right Card: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper:
Left Card: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Right Card: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Tools: 1" Circle punch, Scallop Trim punch, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch
Embellishments: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment