Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16, 2010

My husband is 10 years older than I am and his oldest brother is another 12 years older. Sooo, when I got married, I suddenly had nieces and nephews only a few years younger than I! Well, one of them had a baby last week! I am now a great aunt. :) We are traveling a few hours to see them tomorrow after church and taking his great grandmother with us! I made this card to put with our gift (which is a St Louis Cardinals sleeper!).

Supplies:
Stamp Set: A Word for you
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso textured, Tempting Turquoise
Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
Embellishments: Brights Designer Buttons in Real Red, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon, glue dots

Thanks for clicking over to by blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment