Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011

I'm so behind on Greeting Card orders! I am taking shortcuts and chose to CASE this card by Mary Browne. I wanted a card that was a bit brighter. So, this is my version:

Supplies:
Stamp Set: So Happy For You
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Tools: Boho Blossoms punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF
Embellishments: Silver Brads, 3/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon

-----------

This card is loosely based on a card that I saw... somewhere! I cannot find it now. :( It was more clean and simple and in different colors. It used this silhouette image in ?Wasabi on a white rectangle, with ?Bashful Blue butterflies, on a ?Saffron card base embossed with the square lattice EF. This card is different enough, I don't feel too terrible that I can't link to that card - but the card was quite lovely!
**Addendum: Aha! No wonder I couldn't find the site to link it -- I saw it in the new Idea Book & Catalog! p 109 :)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Close as a Memory
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, StazOn Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Ovals die, Tearing Edge
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brad, Basic Pearls

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment