Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18, 2011

These colors come from the challenge over on The Color Dare this week. I've paired this with a challenge on SplitCoastStampers to get inspiration from a cyber-card-friend. :) I chose to head over to bon2stamp gallery. A while ago, I asked her a question about the sizes of oval in the Ovals die from Stampin' Up! She not only answered my question, she sent me ovals in the mail! That definitely put her in the friend category even though we've never met and live half a country away. :) (I visit her blog Stamping with Klass frequently - check it out.) I CASEd her Hollyhock Garden card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet EF, Corner Rounder punch, Scalloped Oval and Oval punches
Embellishments: Blushing Bride Polytwill ribbon, Antique Brads

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Ellen, what an honor! Thanks for the shout out! Love your card and the lovely thank you card you sent me has a place of honor on my sample board! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't cyber-stampin' friends fantastic??

    Those flowers are so pretty and soft! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey... I like it! Very nice entry for the CD Ellen. I love your image. Well done :)
    Hugs,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the embossed flowers along the side too. You're right - cyber-friends are awesome. Thanks for joining us in the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete