Thursday, April 15, 2010

Summer Mini Sets

Good morning to you! We have another beautiful spring day. With a 2 year old who likes to play outside I'm afraid my card-making times will be quite limited to naptime, after bedtime and when Daddy's around to take over for a bit!

I was able to make a cute card yesterday with sets that are in the Summer Mini Catalog. If you are on my mailing list, you'll be getting the catalog in the mail pretty soon. I preordered Sweet Scoops and Rough Type. I have been wanting to make paper M&Ms for a while now, but didn't have the right size of letters. I was excited to see this set come out because I was able to get it in clear mount - in the mini's right now all sets are available as clear mounts. (See "Clear Mount" post to learn more!)


Sets: Sweet Scoops and Rough Type
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pacific Point, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Yoyo Yellow.
Ink: Real Red
Embellishment: 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 3/4" Circle punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

1 comment: