Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awash with Flowers

A demonstrator who is significantly "higher up" than I, invited demos in her downline to join in a contest/drawing. We submitted cards made with the Awash with Flowers set or any of the other 4 sets in the April special (see April's SU! Special post below). I thought you might like to see Awash with Flowers in action, so to speak, rather than just on the flyer page. None of these are my creations. I chose not to order the set because I didn't think I would like it.... now I'm changing my mind. The ladies who created these did fabulous work! I might have to host my own workshop and maybe get it for free! lol Enjoy:





If you have any questions about products used for the above cards, just ask me and I can send you an email. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment