Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012

This card makes me happy. :) It was fun to create - I started out just wanting to use the tree silhouette. Then I decided to sponge a "scene" and picked the sentiment stamp. Chose the colors, cut the [free-hand] clouds and got to masking! I am submitting it to the Stampin' Royalty challenge.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes, Pursuit of Happiness
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Tools: Large Oval, Big Shot, the label shape is from the Matchbox die, sponge, 1" Circle punch, sponge dauber
Embellishments: Designer Buttons Regals Garden Green, 1/8" Taffeta ribbon Early Espresso, crochet thread

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I love masking and sponging myself. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job on the sponging! I would love to take a walk in that park under that pretty blue sky! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete