Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

Today is my grandmother's 80th birthday! I've been lucky to get hours at work and was actually working today; otherwise, I would have loved to spend the day making her birthday special. At least my mom got to be with her!
Anyway, that has nothing to do with the card I'm about to post! I made this for the Stampin' Royalty challenge this week. I just got this set and have been anxious to put it to use!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Summer Afternoon, Simply Said
Ink: StazOn Black, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pool Party Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
Tools: Blender Pen, Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing, Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Ovals die, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch
Embellishments: SAB 2012 Brad, Victoria Crochet Trim

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've used this set, Ellen! Love the diecuts, the colors and the bit of lace. It was my Dad's 91st birthday on the 12th. Wish I could have spent the day with him.

    ReplyDelete