Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012

I love the  challenge from The Paper Players this week! "Wordsmith" - make words the focal point. This is perfect for the cards I tend to make for one particular elmDesigns customer; a significant portion of the cards I make for her tend to be that very style. In fact I purchased the Blessings from Heaven set and the Trust God set (that one is new to the 2012-2013 catalog) with her in mind. I made two cards for the challenge as you can see below:

Supplies
Stamp Set: Trust God
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, Pocketful of Posies DSP, Very Vanilla
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Finial Press EF, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Basic Gray Corduroy Button, Blushing Bride Twill Ribbon, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

----------
Supplies
Stamp Set: Trust God
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Urban Oasis DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot Apothecary Framelits
Embellishments: Designer Buttons Neutrals Basic Black Designer Buttons Naturals, Basic Gray Corduroy Button, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Black

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous---great colors and verses! Thanks so much for playing my "wordsmith" challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards and I love that they are both so different. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete