Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011

Every once in a while, I decide to tackle a Mojo Monday sketch! This week is one of those once in a while's. :) The sketches over there can easily intimidate me, but I felt I could do this one. I'm pretty pleased with it. It's versatile in regard to occasion. However, it is quite feminine! I wanted to use Pink Pirouette (vs Pretty in Pink) but, until Friday, have only scraps of cards tock in that color on hand. :( Pretty in Pink made a suitable substitute, but I will definitely make another card with the color combo I originally had in mind!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Just Believe
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand textured, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Tools: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Eyelet Border punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Sticky Strip (to adhere Victoria Crochet Trim to circle)
Embellishments: Victoria Crochet Trim, 3/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment