Thursday, March 3, 2011

Double Take

So, not only do I have two posts for today, this one contains two cards. I made this girl baby card and liked it so much, I had to make a more boyish one. :) I'm giving to pink one to a coworker, due in 5 weeks. The other finishes up my last greeting card order [for now]. Also, I've finally learned a way to include a watermark on my pictures! Go, me.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: A Slice of Live, A Word for You
Ink: Rose Red, StazOn Black; for watercoloring: So Saffron, More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Rose Red
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand textured, Sweet Pea DSP, Rose Red, Whisper White
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, Blender pen
Embellishments: 5/8" So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone brad
----------

Supplies:
Stamp Set: A Slice of Life, A Word for You
Ink: Chocolate Chip, StazOn Black; for watercoloring: More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron textured, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, DSP is from a retire hostess Simply Scrappin' Kit ?Just 4 You?
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, Blender pen
Embellishments: 1/4" Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, these are adorable! Love the little rhinestones, you added - such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete