Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010

Well, it's time to bid farewell to September. Can you believe it?!

I liked the card I made for the previous post SO much that I made more like it! Here is my "set" of JAI36 cards. :)


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Thank You Kindly, For All You Do (pink/orange/yellow), One of a Kind (blue/green) - retired
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant (pink/yellow flowers)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip textured, Pumpkin Pie textured; Retired DSPs: Sweet Pea (pink), Urban Oasis (green), Baja Breeze
Tools: Scallop Edge punch, Eyelet Border punch, Boho Blossoms punch, paper snips
Embellishments: 5/16" Jumbo Brads Neutrals Chocolate Chip (retired), 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today! Now, go stamp! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment