Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

Aah! I can't believe we're in the double digit days of September already! But that's good news for me as we will be heading to Colorado on Tuesday. :) I think I may go through withdrawals from stamping... but it should be a fun trip!

I have started an order of 2 packs of cards for Christmas gifts. The giver :) said the receivers :) like bright colors; I've enjoyed finding new color combos of bright colors. Here is one of them.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches, Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, Sweet Pea, Whisper White
Tools: Scallop Edge punch, White Embossing Powder, heat tool
Embellishments: 5/8" Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon, Brights Brad, Designer Buttons Neutrals, crochet thread colored with Tempting Turquoise marker

I think I will try my hand at setting up a future post to show another one while I'm gone... We'll see if that works. If not, you won't hear from me until I get back. I've got to squeeze in packing between working Sat, Sun & Mon!!

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

1 comment: