Thursday, July 1, 2010

Using the New Colors

Oops, it's been over two weeks since I've posted. Got busy with life, I guess! :) But now I'm back to stamping - putting together another custom ELM Designs order (yay!!) and trying to make some samples with the NEW stuff.


I just put this together in a late night stamping frenzy. These are 3 of the 6 new colors that are now in our Core Collections: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist and Early Expresso. The more I use this Circle Circus set, the more I'm liking it. This particular flower one, is my favorite of the 10 stamps in the set! The words are taken from a set that is a Level 3 Hostess set in this 2010-2011 catalog.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Tools: 1" Circle punch, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Word Window punch
Embellishments: 5/16" Jumbo Brads Neutrals in Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment