Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elegant Lines

I am hosting a workshop tonight and thought I'd share what we'll be making! First of all, let me share a bit about embossing folders. The folders are great because you can emboss your card front knowing the placement will be just right.

I love the new Elegant Lines embossing folder, the Elegant Soiree DSP, the Victoria Crochet trim and the Antique Brads. So, guess what we're using tonight! And I am running a special: purchase the embossing folder, the DSP, the trim, Baja Breeze cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock and Neutrals textured DSP cardstock (just over $50) you'll get the Antique Brads for FREE! Here are all the cards I've made with these products so far.



This last one is the Make & Take project for tonight. Super quick and easy - why we love the Big Shot!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Three Little Words (although I will use Watercolor Trio tonight)
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Victoria Crochet Trim
Tools: Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment