Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I had a little more fun with the Circle Circus set. This time I also used the Rough Type set, available in the Summer Mini Catalog. Also, a few of the new colors are used. I think the top card shown here is so happy and fun! And the bottom card is the "masculine version."


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Rough Type
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Rose Red
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red
Tools: 3/4" and 1" Circle punches
Embellishments: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Rough Type
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Tools: 3/4" and 1" Circle punches
Embellishments: Vintage Brads

I'm hosting a workshop at my house Thursday July 15th. I'd love to have you come! Email me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment