Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013

Posting my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. I just did not have a sentiment that was the right size, in the right font to put it in as the sketch suggests. So I put on a ribbon instead. :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Big Shot, Lace Brocade EF, Large Scallop Border edgelit, 3/4" Circle punch, 1.75" Circle punch
Embellishment: Chantilly ribbon


Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you highlighted the butterfly portion of your circles. Fun color combination too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Ellen! And I think the ribbon is just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete