Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 5, 2013

 I have been trying to make a card with the sketch at Just Add Ink for the week. It just wasn't clicking with me, for some reason. Finally, today I managed to come up with something - of course, I was too late to submit it! I also used the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge this week - I did add green for the leaves/stems. And I just now realized I was supposed to use Crumb Cake but forgot! :-/

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Paper: Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White
Embellishments: Brad SAB, So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon, Calypso Coral ribbon


Thanks for clicking over to my blog today.

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty...love the flowers stamps and you have used the colors beautifully!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete