Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010

Now that I've completed projects that were due to be finished before Christmas, I'm on to my January commitments. Two more orders of 20 greeting cards from coworkers for which there was just no time before now! Birthday cards are, of course, the most desired. So I try to make half of them birthday. Yesterday, I used Google to find color inspiration images (printed off a two page list of combinations!) to help. Today, Stampin' Royalty helps with a sketch challenge!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Party Hearty, Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Sweet Pea DSP, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, dimensional (cupcake)

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. I just love the paper from that big stack. fantastic job witht he sketch. I can't wait to play with that punch! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors. This is a perfect birthday card. Awesome job with the sketch challenge!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with Stampin' Royalty. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! nicely done! very cute card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joinning us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thanks for participating during this busy time and of course, thanks for playing with us this week at SR.

    ReplyDelete