Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23, 2010

It's time to start thinking about Christmas cards!!! :)

I made this card for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #165.


In just a couple weeks, I am participating in a Christmas-themed card swap with fellow demonstrators. (Card swaps are awesome: you come up with a card and make one for each participant; then you swap your card for their card and all participants then have a excellent assortment of cards!) This is one that I'm considering, but I haven't decided for sure what card I want to make for it. I've come up with a few other good options! The tab with "Merry Christmas" was cut with the Big Shot. However, there is a punch almost exactly like it in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog called Decorative Label. (I'll be ordering that soon for sure!)

Below is a picture of the inside.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Not Quite Navy, VersaMark/VersaMarker
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note die, Matchbox (labels) die, Elegant Lines EF, Circle Scissor Plus (3.75" and 3.5" circles), Silver Embossing Powder, heat tool
Embellishments: Basic Pearls

Thanks for clicking over to my blog!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful choice of stamp set and colors for this sketch! Beautiful, classy and wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp image...worked perfectly with the sketch this week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That stamp set is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, and the silver cs gives it that extra special touch. Anyone would LOVE to get this card in a swap, I know I would!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! Love the use of the silver cs!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Beautiful and so peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I was debating about getting this set. You've made it a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful. Love the embossing on the silver paper! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! We hope you'll be sharing more with us soon! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete