Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012

For the Color Throwdown challenge and for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge this week. Today we are getting the first real snow we've had in Illinois this winter... But this card is far from "wintry!"

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, TPC Studios Card Crafting Hellos
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Pool Party, River Rock, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Tools: Tearing Edge, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF
Embellishments: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Very Vanilla

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!!

9 comments:

  1. The torn edge is such an interesting detail! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ellen. Wow, I love what you did to both challenges with this card. And that stamp image is so beautiful. I need to ink it up again soon. I added myself as a follower to your blog and look forward to what you will create next :) You`re welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have you visit. Here is my link:

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, and great use of the Throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making more of a springtime card with these colors! I much prefer warm weather! Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Ellen. I love the torn edge of the main image layer and how you stamped the sentiment in between the two horizontal layers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card ... I like your edging on the card and your teeny bow ... love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I like the sentiment nestled in between the striped layers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete