Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1, 2011 #1

Wow! It's October!!! We welcomed the new month by being busy little beavers today. We are CLEANING our basement. My plan: to have 3/4 of the basement to use for stamping - workshops, classes, etc. My husband has been quite helpful in making it happen with me! We've moved furniture out of our house from upstairs so we could move some up from downstairs. I've got a load of garbage waiting for garbage day. I've got a table full of stuff to give away to a thrift store.

But anyway, on to the cards I was able to squeak out this evening after a day of hard work! First I made a card with colors from the ColorQ challenge and the layout from Freshly Made Card Sketches - their first one (they are up to #4 now, though!). Okay, well, I just now went to link up the ColorQ card and realized we were to the colors AND case one of their past featured stampers. Oops :(
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower, Swirly Curly Verses
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Pool Party, VersaMark(er)
Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Sweet Pea DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Fancy Flower punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, 1/2" Circle punch, White EP, heat tool
Embellishments: Basic Pearls

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment