Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 22, 2011

Color Throwdown challenge this week: Navy, White and one color of your choice. For the first time in years, I had a new dress for Easter Sunday. Of course, then it was a chilly 48 degrees when I was heading to church so I ended up not wearing it! (It will now be a Mother's Day dress! LOL) Anyway, the point of all that is to say the dress is white and navy striped and I have bright yellow wedges and a necklace of silver and yellow to wear with it. So, I decided to base my card on that outfit! :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Define Your Life
Ink: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Ovals die, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Wide Oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch
Embellishments: SAB Ice Cream Parlor buttons, 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon, crochet thread

Thanks for clicking over to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment